· Jesus Christ is at the center of everything. We believe that Jesus is the only one who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life. We believe that Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
· In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
The Holy Spirit
· The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
· Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for christians today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
· We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
·There is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
· We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative, and applicable to our everyday lives.
· The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
· We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
· Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
· We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and a fresh start with God, we must repent of our sins, believe in Jesus, and commit to His will for our lives.
· Every person can have restored fellowship with God through ‘salvation’ (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin).
- Justification initially occurs at salvation and is a declaration that a believer is holy.
- Sanctification is a lifelong process of drawing closer to God and being transformed into the image of Christ.
· Every person can practice two ordinances:
· Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation
· Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
· The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
· We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together.
· A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church.
· The Church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
· The Blessed Hope—When Jesus raptures His church prior to His return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
· In The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
· A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
· And look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. ‘And so shall we forever be with the Lord!’