We are a seeking a motivated and talented finance lead to join our team here at Redmond Assembly of God (A Christian Church and School). The ideal candidate is an individual desiring to work in a multicultural, non-profit organization committed to structure, organization and stewardship guided by Biblical principles.
The successful candidate will be an individual who receives workplace satisfaction through being a part of something greater than themselves, looking after the best interest of the organization and others, embraces streamlined and simplified process improvement and excellence in stewardship.
Please see the below requirements and preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in AP, AR, Full-cycle payroll, W-9 & basic accounting best practices
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented, roll up your sleeves and can-do attitude, enthusiastic team member
- Excellent communication skills
- Electronic payments: AR/AP/ADP Payroll
- Non-Profit, church or school finance administration experience
- Inventory control experience
Also… we offer great benefits including health & dental insurance, tuition discounts, school lunch & other perks. There is also the opportunity for advancement and increased scope of leadership.
We are excited to meet our newest team member!