Giving just got a lot easier
Try our new and improved giving process - now easier and more secure.
Hi Church! We are transitioning our giving from Push Pay to Church Teams to help us be better stewards.
STEP ONE: CANCEL Push Pay by clicking on the “Cancel Push Pay” button.
STEP TWO: JOIN Church Teams Giving by clicking on the “Giving” button. For easy-to-follow directions, click this link first to learn more.
STEP THREE: Celebrate the savings with us! When you use Church Teams Giving instead of cash or check, your generous giving is automated rather than manually input. Your giving just got better!
As Christ Followers
We believe that we are stewards of God’s resources because He is the owner of all that we have.
Throughout scripture, we are reminded of the importance of giving back a portion of what God has so generously provided. His Word tells us that giving is an act of worship that should be done with a spirit of thanksgiving.
HOW DOES A FOLLOWER OF JESUS GIVE? WHAT DOES GOD EXPECT?
- A follower of Jesus excels in the grace of giving. (2 Corinthians 8:7) God expects us to be good stewards.
- A follower of Jesus gives first fruits not last fruits (Proverbs 3:9)
- A follower of Jesus is a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7)
- A follower of Jesus gives systematically (2 Corinthians 16:1)
- A follower of Jesus is generous (2 Corinthians 9:6)
- A follower of Jesus sees tithe as part of the foundation of giving not the ceiling in their giving. The New Testament directs us to focus more on generous giving – at Redmond AG we understand that a follower of Jesus doesn’t tip God, they tithe and/or are generous givers.”